We provide “live-in” support for individuals in crises or returning home from mental health or substance use treatment.
Having a Sober Companion alleviates the stress and burden for family members having to monitor their loved one’s recovery. Our team of dedicated companions are available to provide tailored and high-touch services for you and your loved one with 24/7 recovery crisis management.
We provide comprehensive support to effectively manage all logistics which includes the re-entry process and implementing the continuing care plan. Our companions will accompany clients to appointments and meetings and stay in close contact with family, social workers and treating physicians.
Areas of focus with the Sober Companion
- Managing crises and navigating high-risk situations
- Accompany clients to recovery programs (out-patient, 12-step meetings, therapy)
- Physical fitness (gym)
- Re-entry into work
- Assist with daily schedules
- Business or Holiday Travel (National or International)
- Nutrition (healthy eating)
- Health/Medical appointments